- 6 bedrooms–5 with double beds, one with twin bunks–some with additional singles
- 2 full bathrooms
- Living room and dining area
- Full kitchen with large cupboards, full range of appliances, and dishwasher
- Outdoor covered sitting area with propane grill
- Air conditioning and heating
Renovated in 2014, it was originally the home of Harry and Rosalie Heitzman. This lodging complex was lovingly named the “Condo,” as each addition to the original structure increased its stature in the center of camp. Complete with six bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a full size living room, the “Condo” has long been a “second home” to angling parties seeking adventure on the Bighorn River. Because of its unique character and because it holds so many so well, this unit is definitely one of our most popular.
A good night’s sleep is a priority on any angler’s list and the “Condo” boasts a double bed in each bedroom and a great combination of singles throughout
Reserve early. This popular “Home on the Range” books up fast!