- 2 bedrooms,each with a bed stand and clothes rack
- Each bedroom has two bunks: one “Cottonwood Bunk”–double below, single above and one regular bunk with singles above and below
- Full bathroom
- Great Room with large sitting area, kitchen, and dining area
- Full kitchen with large cupboards, full range of appliances, and dishwasher
- Full deck with propane grill
- Air conditioning and heating
Beginning with the beautiful deck situated for perfect sunset viewing, to the spacious great room that transforms the kitchen and living room into a perfect social area, this cabin has been one of our most popular since its addition. The popular River Roost has become even more endeared since it’s complete renovation in 2015.
This 24×28 foot cabin has two separate bedrooms in the rear with a full bathroom between them. Each bedroom has a “Cottonwood bunk” and an additional bunk with single beds above and below. This allows for four individuals per room. The great room consists of a full kitchen/dining area and a seperate lounge area designated for pure relaxation! A comfy small couch and satellite television will have you feeling like you’re right at home. From here the double glass doors lead you to the back deck and your own front row seat to pure enjoyment, especially if the pair of sand hill cranes that call this marsh their home are heralding the morning… or if the fog is rising off the waters of the river…or if the coyotes are serenading you to sleep.